When it comes to fitness, I truly believe you should do what you enjoy! Find activities that make you happy & motivate you to challenge yourself.
Whether it's yoga, walking, cross training, running, dancing, swimming, hiking, or weight lifting, moving is so important for the mind the body! Find what you love to do & enjoy the process. Don't compare yourself to others or do something just because others are doing it. Be true to yourself & your passions.
A highlight in my life was while I was student teaching, I incorporated Fitness into my PE classes. My students worked hard on their "Zumba" dances & we decided to film them to show off their hard work!!
- "International Love"
- "What Makes You Beautiful"
- Our Good-bye speech to our students
Fitness & Workout Posts:
- Chest Powercircuit
- Back TABATA
- Back & Bicep Circuit
- Back & Bicep Superset
- BENCH SWING LEG CIRCUIT
- Bicep/Tricep Tabata
- Dumbell Step Ups & Glute Bridges
- Face Pulls
- Heel Raised Power Squats
- Leg Day Circuit [Split Squat Torso Twists]
- Lat Pulldown: Proper Form
- Muscle Ropes Exercises
- Muscle Tips: Muscle Burn
- My Top Back Exercises
- NUX USA CrossFit Inspired WOD
- Outdoor Plyo & Sprint Workout
- Arm Plate Lifts
- POWERLEG Workout
- Shoulder Exercises
- Sports Performance Eats for Pre/Post Workout
- Tabata Shoulder Workout
- Tabata Training Tips & Workout
- V-UP AB TOE TOUCHES