Hi all! Hope you’re having a great start to your week!
*Base of spinach, red pepper, red onion, asparagus, kalamata olives, sweet potatoes,
Japanese sweet potatoes, raw sauerkraut, topped with dulse flakes & green goddess sauce.
I can’t believe the challenge is almost over & April is almost here! Winners will be announced at the end of the month.
Speaking of winners – today I am so excited to host a new giveaway from my friends from VEGA!
It’s really taught me more about plant based eating & I happen to adore all of the VEGA products.
Their protein powder is a consistent ingredient into my Creamy Vanilla Nutmeg ChiaOATS or POWERSMOOTHIES topped with bananas & granola.
Have you ever wished that you could have all of the nutrients of a smoothie in an on-the-go bar?
Well, thanks to VEGA Founder Brendan Brazier, you can!
Brendan is a plant based hero & has formulated a Vega One Nutrition Bar.
- Free from gluten & contains no artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners.
- The bars are made from natural, whole food ingredients.
- The Vega One Nutrition Bar is a convenient, all-in-one supplement, packed vitamins and minerals.
- The bars contain 15g protein, 6g fiber, 1.5g Omega-3, plus antioxidants, probiotics and greens.
These bars are available in 3 yummy flavors!
- Chocolate Almond
- Chocolate Cherry
- Double Chocolate
How can you enter to win?
- Leave a comment below stating what flavor bar you would like to try.
- You can also tweet/post this giveaway by stating, “I am entering to win the @VegaTeam Bar GIVEAWAY via @Powercakes at http://powercakes.net!”
- There will be THREE winners!
- One box of the Chocolate Almond
- One box of the Chocolate Cherry
- One box of the Double Chocolate
Winner’s will be announced this Saturday, March 30th! GOOD LUCK!!