Kasey ArenaCertified Personal Trainer & Blogger Owner of POWERCAKES, LLC. Bachelors Degree in Health & Physical Education Graduated with Honors from Slippery Rock University of PA
Kasey is a fitness, health, and food enthusiast and the creator and voice behind the POWERCAKES blog and website. Kasey has a great passion and enthusiasm for fitness, nutrition, cooking and baking. Kasey prides herself on teaching the importance of proper nutrition combined with fun recipes, the love for fitness, and inspiring others to find their own balance in life. Kasey stresses a healthy personal outlook with her motto, “Be true to you!” and truly believes that you can live an abundant life in all areas as long as you stay true to yourself.
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Under Armour Brand Ambassador
- IDEA Fitness Inspired Advisor
- GNC Headquarters Personal Trainer - Pittsburgh PA
- FitFluential Ambassador
IDEA Fitness Inspired Advisory Board
- Voted top 8 Motivational Instagram Accounts
- Host of the Challenge Loop “Powerbowl A Day Challenge"
Personal Trainer at the Macy's Under Armour Event
Herald Square, NYC
Featured in The New York Times
Dick's Sporting Goods Headquarters
Under Armour "What's Beautiful" Event October, 2013
Led 75+ participants in Power Hour class.
Nutrex-Hawaii Nutrition Summit
- “No Fuss 3 Ingredient Side Dishes”
- Voted “Fitness Blogger We Love”
- Personal Trainer at GNC Headquarters in Pittsburgh, PA
- Protein Sweets Recipe Feature
The Daily Hiit
- Hiit Diet Blog Contributor
- I am a part of a network of 3,000+ bloggers that work together to spread influential posts & support.
- FitFluential has over 9000+ Members, reaching over 220 Million people every month on multiple social media channels.
The Eat Clean Diet - Ambassador
- Recipe Feature
- Contributor to Eat Clean On The Go Survival Guide
Speaker at the 2012 Fitness & Health Bloggers Conference in Boulder, CO.
BN Shape Contributor