Certified Personal Trainer & Blogger
Owner of POWERCAKES, LLC.
Bachelors Degree in Health & Physical Education
Graduated with Honors from Slippery Rock University of PA
Kasey is a fitness, health, and food enthusiast and the creator and voice behind the POWERCAKES blog and website. Kasey has a great passion and enthusiasm for fitness, fueling your body, cooking and baking. Kasey prides herself on teaching the importance of everyone finding their own balance in life.
Kasey stresses a personal outlook with her motto, “Be true to you!” and truly believes that you can live an abundant life in all areas as long as you stay true to yourself.
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Under Armour Brand Ambassador
- IDEA Fitness Inspired Advisor
- GNC Headquarters Personal Trainer – Pittsburgh PA
- FitFluential Ambassador
True To You Workshop News Feature
IDEA Fitness Inspired Advisory Board
- Voted top 8 Motivational Instagram Accounts
- Host of the Challenge Loop “Powerbowl A Day Challenge”
Personal Trainer at the Macy’s Under Armour Event
Herald Square, NYC
Featured in The New York Times
Women’s Health Magazine
Speaker at Todd Durkin’s Fitness Quest 10
Co-Founder Of The GLOW Retreat
Dick’s Sporting Goods Headquarters
Under Armour “What’s Beautiful” Event October, 2013
Led 75+ participants in Power Hour class.
Nutrex-Hawaii Nutrition Summit
- “No Fuss 3 Ingredient Side Dishes”
- Voted “Fitness Blogger We Love”
- Personal Trainer at GNC Headquarters in Pittsburgh, PA
- Protein Sweets Recipe Feature
The Daily Hiit
- Hiit Diet Blog Contributor
- I am a part of a network of 3,000+ bloggers that work together to spread influential posts & support.
- FitFluential has over 9000+ Members, reaching over 220 Million people every month on multiple social media channels.
The Eat Clean Diet – Ambassador
- Recipe Feature
- Contributor to Eat Clean On The Go Survival Guide
Speaker at the 2012 Fitness & Health Bloggers Conference in Boulder, CO.
BN Shape Contributor