Happy Sunday All! How has your weekend been?
If you checked my last post you saw that my weekend plans got a little switched up due to weather..merp. Since plans changed, I’m hanging with the boy this weekend & made up a new recipe last night! Also sipped some Riesling (from my bittie for Christmas) as a way to feel like I’m with the girls in Cape Cod!
YOU GUYS – This may have been one of my most favorite dinners…I’ve ever made. This recipe will be UP this week because I think you’ll like it! It involves mahi mahi, polenta, & veggies. Hiyo!
Today we’ve got Mountain Climber Push-Ups for #PowerPlatesChallenge!
One of my favorite exercises with plates!
- Start in a plank & do a set of mountain climbers.
- After 6 to 10 Mountain climbers, do a push up.
- Repeat this for a set of 10 or for 30-60 second intervals
- Great way to work on cardio & strength!
- You can also do the push up on the front of your thighs. Either way is awesome!