Hey all! HAPPY MONDAY! Before we get to a NEW citrus-y Recipe – don’t forget you have until MIDNIGHT to enter ALL giveaways for the 11 Days Of Giveaways!
Are you ready to kick off this week with a good start? My friends at Cuties Clementines sent me this package of delicious little snacks a little while ago.
With it being so chilly outside – seeing these bright orange fruits was a total mood booster & I couldn’t wait to add them to my morning breakfast!
They even talk to you ;]
Serves One Hungry Powercakes
- 1/4 cup steel cut oats
- 1.5 cups of So Delicious Cashew Milk (so good!)
- 2 Cuties Clementines
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 2 TB Flax (optional but makes it thick)
- cinnamon to taste
- splash of vanilla extract
- a few drops of liquid stevia
- Bring water to a boil.
- Slowly stir in the steel cut oats.
- When oatmeal begins to thicken (about 5 minutes), reduce heat to a medium.
- Blend 1 Cuties clementine in a mini blender to make it liquid-y.
- Add the grated carrots, blended clementine, flax, & spices into your oats.
- Stir the ingredients thoroughly.
- Let simmer uncovered for about 15 or so minutes until cooked & combined.
*Steel Cuts Oats are best prepared on the stove top.
To top my Cinnamon Carrot Orange Steel Cut Oats I mixed some VEGA protein powder with a small amount of water until thick like a pudding.
I opened the other Cutie clementine to make a “flower” on top & filled with the Protein Pudding. Served with coffee & I was fueled!
If you give this a try – let me know. Great way to get your vitamins, carbohydrates, healthy fats, & protein in for the day!
You can find Cuties at this website to check out their story.
Any shares or likes are totally appreciated as always!
Thank you Cuties! More recipes to come.
Be true to you,
Are you a Cuties fan?
I found this on Pinterest & thought it was genius! You just take out the top & bottom parts then make a slice between two of the segments & BOOM! Ready to eat.