hey all! Anyone else gearing up for the snow today? It already started here and apparently isn’t going to slow down today…oh the things I would do to be back in Hawaii! Merp. Anywho – with it being so cold our girls night Friday night was indoors and full of some delish eats!
I made a Tahini Yogurt Onion Dip that went well with veggies & crackers.
I was inspired by an Onion Dip Mix I found at Trader Joe’s the other day as well as a usual Tahini Yogurt dressing I get whenever I order at Aladdin’s Eatery.
I combined the two and it was a match made in dip heaven!
If you don’t have a dip mix, I think just adding in a few spoonfuls of dried onion, garlic powder, salt, & pepper would be a great alternative! Also – if you don’t do yogurt, try some coconut milk (full fat from the can, just let it sit in the fridge for a few hours) or try So Delicious Reipe Ready Coconut Milk!
- 2 Cups of Organic Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 Cup Tahini
- 1 Packet of Onion Dip Mix (or your own seasonings)
- Mix all of the above ingredients together.
- Let sit in the fridge for about an hour before serving.
- Goes great with Veggies or Mary’s Gone Pretzels (my favorite!)
- You can find them on iherb.com coupon code XUG228