Vanilla Butter Protein Bites!
April 17, 2016 -
3 comments, add yours
Guys……These. Cookies. Were. Good.
….just saying ;]
My friends at Now Foods just came out with a naturally flavored butter coconut oil and although the first thing that came to mind was to use it with some savory — I then thought…butter…..in…cookies = YES.
I am in the middle of cleaning out my pantry and had a big box of Maple Pecan Granola from Trader Joes that I wanted to use up. My Mamacakes has made a granola Powercake before so I thought I would use granola as my main ingredient with cookies!
I used mostly Now Foods ingredients because they have everythanngggg so here is the recipe!
Vanilla Butter Protein Bites
- 1 Cup @NowFoods Gluten Free Baking/Pancake Mix
- 1/2 Cup @NowFoods Creamy Vanilla Plant Protein Powder
- 3 Cups Granola Of Choice
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup @NowFoods Sugarless Sugar (or dried sweetner of choice)
- 1/3 Cup Melted @NowFoods Butter Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Dried Cranberries (optional)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Dash of Sea Salt
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Turmeric (tons of health benefits!)
- 1 TB Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Melt coconut oil in microwave for about 15 seconds.
- Combine coconut oil + sugarless sugar + eggs and whisk thoroughly.
- Add all other dry ingredients and USE YOUR HANDS to mix thoroughly.
- Spray parchment paper on a cookie sheet to prevent extra sticking.
- Roll a handful of dough into balls and space out on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for about 12-15 minutes checking to see when they are golden brown.
- Let cool to firm up and ENJOY!
*If you need more dry ingredients if batter is too wet — just add 1TB at a time of baking mix until it becomes like a dough.
Big shout out to Now Foods for being so amazing and keeping my pantry on point ;] you rock!
I hope you guys try these out and enjoy!
be true to you,