Hi all! Happy Saturday! Today we’ve got some Gluten Free lovin’ coming your way for 11 Days Of Giveaways!
If you haven’t entered the other Giveaways yet – please check the links out below! You have until the 27th to enter ALL giveaways!
Today my girl Caroline is sharing with YOU her new cookbook!
Caroline Shannon-Karasik is the author of The Gluten-Free Revolution, and a writer, certified health coach and founder of the popular gluten-free lifestyle site, Sincerely Caroline.
Her writing and recipe development have been featured in several publications, including, VegNews, Kiwi, and REDBOOK magazines.
She has been a long distance runner for more than 15 years and certified Pilates instructor for more than a decade. Caroline lives with her husband Dan and four adopted cats in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Learn more about Caroline by visiting SincerelyCaroline.Com
Caroline and I came in contact last year once we both realized we were Pittsburgh girls! We did an Interview Series here on her blog and she also shared my at home No Equipment Workout as well! I featured her here before & she is totally rocking her goals.
She is offering a lucky reader a chance to win her NEW Gluten Free Revolution Cook Book filled with SO many delicious recipes! Who said Gluten Free has to be boring?!
– Goat Cheese & Asparagus Quiche Cups
– Raspberry Coffee Pick-Me-Up Smoothie
– Chocolate Mint Dessert Smoothie
– Rainbow Quinoa Salad
How awesome do these recipes look? Thank you Caroline for sharing your book with us!
How To Enter:
- Leave a comment below telling us why you’d like to win Caroline’s “Gluten Free Revolution” Cook Book!
Optional Extra Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry)
- Tweet about the giveaway, “I am entering to win the @SincerelyCSK Gluten Free Revolution Cookbook via @Powercakes at https://powercakes.net/gfreecookbook”
- Follow @SincerelyCSK On Twitter
- “Like” Caroline’s Facebook Page
- Repost my Instagram Image from today & tag @TheSincerelyLife @Powercakes & #11daysofgiveaways