Happy start of your week, friends! We are TWO WEEKS out from our wedding & I seriously can’t believe it! I feel like yesterday we were just getting engaged.
I’m truly enjoying my training, fueling my body, sprinkles, and balance. If you would’ve told me years ago that I’d be enjoying a doughnut 2 weeks before my wedding I wouldn’t have believed you. It’s crazy to think how far I’ve come with #bodypeace and embracing the journey.
A few weeks ago I was home for my Bridal Shower/Bachelorette Slumber Party weekend! It was a whirlwind of a weekend but worth every night of not too much sleep.
My bridesmaids, Matron of Honor, Mom, Aunt, & Cousins hosted an amazing Bridal Shower full of so much love & then a perfect Bachelorette Slumber party because you’re never too old for a slumber party. ;]
Today I’m going to break down our itinerary & give some top tips for throwing your own Bachelorette Slumber Party!
Our theme was Nautical and “Kasey’s Nauti-crew”! Our wedding is Nautical themed so this was perfect.
1) We played a ton of fun games. 1 of them was a tissue box where you put ping pong balls into the empty box and you have the box ties around your hips – then you have to “twerk” the balls out. Literally guys this was HILAROUSSSSSSS and we had 2 different teams…one in which my mom was on and it was absolutely too much fun.
2) We used NOW brand face masks to have some fun DIY pamper time.
The masks are powder and you just simply mix them with water in a bowl & we had so much fun painting our faces!
Alongside the snacks we had the NOW essential oils going all night in the diffuser, massage oil as gifts, & the clay masks that we let sit for about 10 minutes and then washed off. We all said how soft our skin felt the next morning! Loved it.
I can’t thank NOW enough for making this night so special! xo
3) Another part of our pamper time was to use these Kerotin treatment gloves from my friends at Bodipure!
The gloves are waterless all-in-one gloves, loaded with nourishing and hydrating keratin. One pouch is all you need for perfectly prepared nails ready for polish.
The gloves & socks moisturize the skin, soften the cuticles, and strengthens the nails. Excellent both as a moisturizing and massage lotion.
We had so much fun chatting while we waited the 20 minutes that Bodipure recommends you waiting to get the full soaked treatment. Once we took the socks & gloves off, we just massaged in the paraben free & natural Keratin treatment.
4) Kisses & Wishes for the new Mrs.
Each girl chose a lipstick & kissed the cutout for the frame. I loved this idea!
My girl Jen!!
5) The next morning we had a full waffle bar set up which was an awesome way to start the morning.
We also had an iced coffee bar — which was awesome cause you know this girl loves coffee!
Along with the waffles we had fruit and yogurt parfaits.
The night before we snacked on these Cape Cod flavored popcorn – oh my gosh I never had this before and it was delicious! Went along perfect with the nautical theme.
6) I framed each picture of me and my girls and put a little story on how I met them for the Bridal Shower. We then brought them back for the slumber party for all of the girls to take home with them.
Each girl got a pair of checkered pj bottoms to match their Bride Tribe tank tops! I actually got the tanks printed locally at a friend’s company and bought the Tank tops themselves at Target.
You will see at the bottom of the table different “mug shot” cards for each girl to hold. My friend Kaitlin got these at a party store. I matched up the title with the girls and then my sister-in-law had the idea to take everyone’s mug shot to go along with their title and it turned out like this….
So dang funny!! I absolutely loved this idea and it was so fun to do.
7) Underwear was definitely involved — which was actually wonderful because I was just saying how that was my next purchase! haha
Each bag went along with a poem for each year of our marriage. The girls also all got me a pair of underwear and I had to guess who each was from. Too funny!
All in all – the girls totally blew me away with how much planning went into this night. It was perfect! All I wanted was all of my girls in one house for a fun sleepover and it was exactly what I hoped for. I am so thankful for my girls and what they did for me that weekend.
I highly suggest this for an Bachelorette Party! It’s just so fun to have a sleepover again with good food, good drinks, good music, fun games, & being surrounded by your best friends.
Be true to you,