OKAY, I’m SOO excited about this
I’ve eaten it 2 days in a row for breakfast! ;]
* Disclaimer: For some reason my AWESOME computer is on a delay…
so it’s like one of those old movies where the mouth moves before the words come out
I apologize ;] but the excitement is there!
1/4 cup Gluten Free Oat Flour
(grind up gluten free oats)
2 TB Ground Flax Seed Meal
1 TB Protein Powder
(I used Sunwarrior)
2 tsp Xanthan Gum
(can sub Corn Starch)
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 Cup Pure Pumpkin
5 Egg Whites
Splash of Pure Vanilla Extract
(I used 2 tsp of my NuNaturals Stevia –
this is really sweet but you can
sub 2 TB Agave, honey, sugar, etc…)
CHIA VANILLA FROSTING
3/4 cup Greek Yogurt
1-2 TB Chia Seeds
Splash of Coconut Milk(or other liquid)Sprinkles of:
cinnamon & clovesSplash of:
Pure Vanilla Extract
2 Packets of Stevia
(you can add 1/2 tsp Xanthan gum to make it thicker!)
*Mix all ingredients & let sit in the fridge for like 20ish minutes to thicken up.
*THE LONGER IT SITS, THE THICKER IT GETS !!
(I made my frosting last night & let it sit for 1 hour in the fridge)
HOW TO MAKE THE
1) Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
2) Measure 1/4 cup Rolled Oats
& put into Magic Bullet
(or food processor)
3) Mix your DRY INGREDIENTS in a Bowl
4) Add in your WET INGREDIENTS!
& MIX TOGETHER!
5) Line a Baking Pan with Parchment Paper
& Spray parchment with cooking spray!
6) Spread Batter onto the Parchment
in a shape like this…
7) Bake at 350 Degrees for 13 Minutes
8) Lay out a Kitchen Towel &
Sprinkle with Cinnamon
9) Take the Pumpkin Roll out of the oven and IMMEDIATELY
Flip onto the towel
(be careful not to burn yourself!!)
11) ROLL up the pumpkin roll with the towel!
12) LET COOL
(can put into fridge for like 20 minutes)
13) Once COOLED, UNROLL the pumpkin roll
& fill with
14) ROLL the PUMPKIN ROLL BACK UP!
15) CUT into PIECES!
*I served mine up POST WORKOUT with some veggies!!
*CHECK OUT THE NUTRITION STATS
ON THIS ONE!
*431 CALORIES A PIECE
** ~366 CALORIES
FOR THE WHOLE ROLL!!
32 HEALTHY CARBS
8 Grams of HEALTHY FATS
35 GRAMS OF PROTEIN!!
not to mention, loaded with fiber, vitamins, & nutrients!