Happy Thursday everyone!
Today I am so excited to share with you some recent favorite eats & a GIVEAWAY thanks to my friends at Hilary’s Eat Well!
I knew of Hilary’s from seeing their products in the freezer section at stores like Whole Foods. Whenever Heather & I went to Expo East last year (aka trick or treat for adults), we stopped by their booth & loved chatting with them! They were super sweet & you could totally feel their passion for what they do.
Hilary, isn’t she beautiful?, is the Founder of the company.
After years of trying to figure out reasons behind her health problems, she started leaning towards the foods that made her feel good. Before you know it, her passion spread like crazy and she wanted everyone to enjoy food & “feel well”.
This also led her to open Local Burger which is a first-to-the-market sustainable fast food restaurant in Lawrence, Kansas. This was the kitchen where she developed many of the recipes that would become Hilary’s Eat Well.
I love seeing stories like this! Someone taking their passion & talent and running with it.
Hilary’s was super sweet & sent me a few of their new dressings & burgers to try out.
I can honestly say that whatever they do to their burgers is MAGIC because these babies do not fall apart. They have a crispy outside layer & a moist inside that makes you almost forget you’re eating your veggies.
These burgers also have 6g of Protein & 5g of fiber which is an awesome addition to your day.
You can cook them on a pan/stove top with a little bit of spray or oil on a medium heat for about 3 minutes on each side. You can also GRILL them for about 5 minutes on each side as well as baking in the oven or toaster over.
And their dressings? SO good! Their creamy dressings are based with coconut milk which makes them a great alternative for anyone who may have an allergy with dairy.
The coleslaw was SO easy to make.
Just take a bag of coleslaw mix & combine with the Hilary’s Eat Well Dressing. Let sit for a few minutes & then top your burger with it and/or eat it on the side.
Next up, I was CRAVING a nice cold pasta salad. I have memories from childhood of mamacakes making pasta salad for family picnics and then we’d have it leftover for a few days. It almost got better as it sat longer in the fridge.
I picked up some raw veggies from Trader Joes like cucumbers, tomatoes, zucchini, red onion, broccoli, & parsley.
I also snagged some Quinoa & Brown Rice pasta for the pasta base.
Ahh look at these colors though….
Super Simple Instructions:
- I cooked the pasta by the directions on the bag.
- While the pasta was cooking, I chopped up all of my raw veggies pictured above.
- Once the pasta was cooked, I drained it and rinsed it with some cold water to cool it off.
- I then tossed everything together with 1 bottle of Hilary’s Eat Well Apple Fennel dressing.
I am telling you, this was a perfect “powermeal” & great for the warmer weather on it’s way!
Now, it’s your turn to try it out!
Our friends at Hilary’s Eat Well are offering TWO lucky winners a chance to win a bottle of dressing & 1 package of free Burgers! You will not be disappointed in these products.
How To Enter:
1) Leave a comment below letting us know which product you’re most excited to try!
Optional EXTRA entries (not mandatory), please leave a comment for EACH one!
3) Re-Gram the image I post today on Instagram & let me know that you did below!
4) Re-Pin the Image I post today on Pinterest or post an image from the post & let me know that you did below!
5) Subscribe to my Powercakes blog so you don’t miss a giveaway or post!
9) Subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you don’t miss a video!
10) Check out my soon-to-be launching Online Membership & training programs at KaseyArena.com & if it interests you at all, let me know below if you signed up for more info! I will be sharing new info in my Newsletter if you subscribe so don’t forget to sign up! xo
This giveaway is open to US Residents & will run until next Thursday, May 21st at Midnight.
Have a great start to your weekend, Thank you Hilary’s Eat Well, & GOOD LUCK!
Be true to you,