Happy Monday, friends! Hope you had an awesome weekend.
Ours was filled with some beautiful weather & cold brew coffee along the way, which is a winning combo in my book.
Not only am I coffee girl, but I may be a blondie girl…not only in my new lighter hair ;] but when it comes to sweets!
Truth be told, I love me a good chocolaty brownie…but there is something to be said about a chewy blondie.
Not only do these Chocolate Chip Blondies check the “chewy” box, BUT they also have the health benefits of pure collagen protein baked right in (and you don’t even know it’s there!).
For the blondies:
- ¾ Cup Coconut Flour
- 120 grams of @greatlakesgelatin Collagen Hydrolysate Powder
- ½ Cup Stevia Baking Blend Powder
- ½ Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 3 Whole Eggs
- ½ Cup Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp pink salt
- Combine your wet ingredients and then mix with dry ingredients.
- If your batter seems too runny, add a TB of coconut flour and see if it thickens up a bit (but not TOO thick!)
- Pour into a greased (or parchment lined) pie dish.
- Bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes until golden brown and set in the middle.
- You don’t want to over-bake these!
- Let cool, cut into 8-10 servings, & enjoy!
I’m a big “visual” person…I mean LOOK at those blondies!
I like seeing proof in the pictures and with taking Great Lakes Gelatin for over a year now, my hair spoke for itself.
On the left, was March 2018 (and my head was slightly leaning back) and on the right was November 2018 which is a 8 month difference (with no lean back).
My girl (@beautybyken) always takes a picture of my hair after our appointment and I couldn’t believe the difference in how quickly my hair had grown.
I recently just got it done again and am in loooove with the lighter look!
I’ve been trying to “grow my hair out” ever since I chopped it post-wedding in 2016 and the only thing I changed during this time was consistently taking Great Lakes Gelatin collagen powder.
I’m not saying that this will exactly happen to every single person, as everyone is different, BUT I personally was pretty shocked (in a good way) as to how my hair has grown.
Great Lakes Gelatin also helps with skin, nails, bone, joint, & gut health and it’s a pure protein I incorporate daily into my coffee or my eats.
You can use code “GLGpowercakes20” for 20% off at [GreatLakesGelatin.com].
Enjoy & be true to you,