Hylete Kettlebell Circuit Workout
November 23, 2016 -
2 comments, add yours
Happy Wednesday, friends! Hope you’re getting pumped up for some Turkey & all the fixings tomorrow — I know I am!
From all the deliciousness you’ll be all energized up for a nice workout Friday, right? ;] I teamed up with Hylete to hopefully inspire you to try something new with my Kettlebell Circuit Workout!
All you need is yourself + a kettlebell + a super cute & comfy pair of these Invex II Crops! ;] #justsaying
Wearing: black/eclipse grey invex II crops size small
& eclipse grey insignia racer tank size large
Kettlebell: Rep Fitness Equipment
- Single Arm KB Squat (10 reps each side): Rest a kettlebell on your shoulder with your elbow high as you keep your core tight and lower into a squat. Repeat for 10 reps on one side and then swap the kettlebell to the other side and repeat for 10 reps.
- Single Arm Row (12 reps each side): In a plank position, row for 12 reps on one side, keeping your elbow tucked in and core tight, and then swap to the other side for 12 more reps. (try not to come down in between from your plank!)
- Single Side Reverse Lunge (12 reps each side): Hold the kettlebell at your chest level (keep your chest up!) and step back into a reverse lunge making sure to keep the focus on your front heel and use your glutes (butt) to power up back to standing. Repeat 12 reps on the SAME side and then switch to the other leg.
- Single Side Dead Bugs (10 reps each side): Hold a kettlebell stationary in one hand and start with legs and arms up. Drop your opposite hand and opposite leg, keeping your core tight, and them bring back to your starting position. Repeat 10 on one side and then switch to the other side. Make sure to keep your back pressed into the floor to really engage the core!
- Shoulder Taps (30 total): Stay in a plank position as you keep your core tight and tap one shoulder at a time with the opposite hand. Try to keep your hips STILL and not rock side to side.
Repeat this all for 5 rounds total for a full body and simple at home or in the gym workout!
A bit about Hylete
Let’s chat about this awesome clothing line from Hylete who helped rock this workout above! I am loving their crops & tanks not only for the looks but for the comfort. All of the fabric is awesome quality and I have zero issues with any of it. The crops fit great and the top isn’t a super long tank but it hits nicely to compliment the crops.
I’m also slightly obsessed with this Accent Hooded Jacket that has perfect thumb-holes (my favorite things ever), super cute detailing all over it from small zippers to mesh on the shoulders and fits like a comfy-not-too-tight glove.
Hylete is a community brand which means they encourage input & feedback from their customers and then incorporate it directly into their products! Hylete is only available online and not sold in stores which means they are able to remove the resellers mark-up and pass that savings onto the customer.
You can save 40% off by using code “POWERCAKES” at checkout!
In the spirit of giving this Holiday Season, Hylete is celebrating Giving Tuesday, a national day of giving. On Tuesday, November 29th, HYLETE will be donating 100% of the proceeds of each charity tee to the respected organizations.
Such an awesome thing they are doing! This company has been so great to work with this month and I highly recommend checking out their products.
You can follow HYLETE on social media: Instagram / Twitter / Facebook
Have an awesome Thanksgiving day & let us know if you try this circuit out!
Be true to you,