Happy Monday, friends! How are you? So excited to kick this week off with a GIVEAWAY!
Thanks to my friends at Sweatpink & Amazing Grass — I was able to review the new Amazing Grass Protein SuperFood which contains a unique blend of USDA Organic pea, hemp, chia and quinoa. The powder has 20g of complete plant-based protein per serving plus 7 alkalizing organic greens and two-full servings of wholesome fruits and vegetables.
Each flavor is also grain-free, paleo friendly, and can be enjoyed alone with water, added to a smoothie or almond, cashew or coconut milk.
The line’s unique pea protein is the only available source that is 100 percent grown, harvested and processed in the USA, providing one of the smoothest, best tasting plant-based proteins on the market.
The 3 Protein Superfood Flavors include:
I honestly LOVED the Chocolate Peanut Butter! I mixed it up with some almond milk & it was so creamy & super flavorful. In my opinion…no “grassy” taste at all – just smooth chocolate peanut butter.
You guys will love it!
You can use code “SWEATPINKKasey16” for 30% off any order (expires 5/31/16).
Discount codes cannot be used for gift cards, recurring orders or holiday blends.
Other than an awesome discount code, my friends at Amazing Grass and SweatPink are offering ONE lucky reader a chance to win a whole tub of their choice!
HOW TO ENTER:
1) Leave a comment below letting us know why you’re excited to try Protein Superfood & what you would use it for! ;]
Optional Extra Entries (not mandatory): please leave a separate comment for EACH entry.
3) Re-Pin the Image I post today on Pinterest or post an image from the post & let me know that you did below!
4) Subscribe to my blog so you don’t miss a giveaway or post! Just sent out a NEW e-mail update today!
8) Subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you don’t miss a video!
9) Check out my Training Programs & Online Instant Downloads at KaseyArena.com & if it interests you at all, let me know below if you signed up for more info!
*This Giveaway is open to US only & will run until Friday, May 6th at midnight.
Be true to you & GOOD LUCK!
This is a sponsored post with FitApproach but as always, all opinions are my own! #betruetoyou