Hey all! Hope you had a great weekend!
You all know I love introducing you to new products so today I am sharing with you an awesome piece of equipment that I am LOVING lately called the XBAR.
Not only am I a fan the versatility of the XBAR but I also love how it all started from a successful Kickstarter campaign started by an Entrepreneur, Damien Sanders.
So, what is an XBAR?
“The XBAR’s unique and innovative design allows for unlimited exercises. Workout every body part with one compact device. Work your core, shoulders, chest, legs, back, biceps, triceps, and more! It’s so simple, yet so portable and functional.. The XBAR fits in to your life. On your time, in your place, at your pace!” – XBAR Fitness
- 1 – XBAR
- 2 – Push up docks
- 3 – Resistance bands (easy, medium, hard)
- 1 – Door anchor
- 1 – Accessories bag
- 1 – 32-page XBAR workout guide
Things I personally love:
- It comes with a door stop so you can hook into any closable door for movements like rows, push downs, & squats.
- It comes with two push up blocks so you can keep it stationary on the floor for mountain climbers, plank holds, & push ups!
- The 3 different levels of resistance bands for easy & changeable challenges.
- The bar is comfortable to grip & hold.
- Easy to take on the go as it is not too heavy to carry in a bag.
Here are some clips with commentary of my initial Review! You will be seeing more of the XBAR in future posts so keep an eye out.
Interested in getting your own XBAR? They are being great & offering 5% off your order by just using code POWERCAKES at checkout.
As always, opinions are my own. BIG shout out to XBAR for their awesome product for review.
Have a great start to your week & be true to you,
Connect with XBAR: