Happy Wednesday & DAY 14 OF THE 2017 DAYS OF GIVEAWAYS! Woo!
I CANNOT believe it’s already day 14!! 2 weeks just FLIES by!
Make sure you go back to all of the giveaway posts & ENTER until December 27th!! I wanted to give everyone an extra week to make sure they enter ALL of the giveaways.
Each year is so much fun for me to put these together with the help of some amazing companies to bring to YOU some Holiday Cheer & gifts!
It’s super simple to enter each day!
- Make sure you’re subscribed to the blog so you don’t miss a giveaway!
- Enter each giveaway at the bottom of each blog post by following the prompts.
- There are MULTIPLE ways to enter EACH giveaway so the more you do, the higher your chances of winning! :]
- Winner’s will be randomly selected 1 week after the giveaways end on December 27th!
- All giveaways are US only.
- Have fun & I hope you are introduced to some new products/companies as well as some of your favorites as well! XO
Day 14 of the 14 Days Of Giveaways 2017 is with my friends at REP Fitness Equipment!!
For real, I use Rep Fitness Equipment DAILY with myself & my clients. They offer HIGH quality products from kettlebells, to medicine balls, to barbells & bumper plates, & resistance bands.
Make sure you check out my Instagram today to see a few circuits I’ve put together using their equipment & bands!
These banded push ups are NO joke. LOVE the challenge!
A bit about Rep Fitness:
Rep Fitness carries equipment for CrossFit and weight lifting equipment to outfit your home gym or commercial training facility. They specialize in manufacturing equipment that offers high quality at an incredible value and I put my Personal Trainer stamp of approval on their products!
Circuit 1: 3 rounds
- 10 DEADLIFTS
- 10 BURPEES
- 10 KETTLEBELL SWINGS
Band Circuit 2:
- 10 BANDED THRUSTERS (squat to press)
- 10 BANDED PUSH UPS
- 10 BAND SPLITTERS
- 10/10 BANDED PLANK PULL-INS
Rep Fitness is being amazing as always and offering one winner a 25lb KETTLEBELL & BANDS so you can do your own circuit at home or at the gym!
Thank you REP Fitness & Happy Holidays!
Be true to you,