Happy Tuesday & DAY 13 OF THE 2017 DAYS OF GIVEAWAYS! Woo!
Each year is so much fun for me to put these together with the help of some amazing companies to bring to YOU some Holiday Cheer & gifts!
It’s super simple to enter each day!
- Make sure you’re subscribed to the blog so you don’t miss a giveaway!
- Enter each giveaway at the bottom of each blog post by following the prompts.
- There are MULTIPLE ways to enter EACH giveaway so the more you do, the higher your chances of winning! :]
- Winner’s will be randomly selected 1 week after the giveaways end on December 27th!
- All giveaways are US only.
- Have fun & I hope you are introduced to some new products/companies as well as some of your favorites as well! XO
Day 13 of the 14 Days Of Giveaways 2017 is with my friends at Irene’s Bakery!!
Irene’s Bakery is LEGIT y’all! When I got their goodie package I was so pumped to dig in.
First thing I got into? Their biscotti!! Delish with my coffee that morning.
Irene’s Bakery was a Mom & Pop shop that primarily sold only to local deli and convenience stores in primarily the Philadelphia area with great Jewish food.
In 2002, Irene’s Bakery was bought by a young, enthusiastic couple: Irina and Daniel Zelikovich who expanded the line to feature their all-natural foods in places like Whole Foods Market, Wegmans, King’s and Shop Rite across the country.
Looking for something to serve over the Holidays? Their Spinach Knish heated up in the oven for a few minutes – SO good.
They use by some of the best ingredients, such as Organic Unbleached Flours, Organic Evaporated Cane Juice and Kosher Meats. They do not use food additives, colors, hydrogenated oils or any food preservatives in their operations.
Irene’s Bakery is offering their Biscotti to 5 WINNERS!! You don’t want to miss this.
Thank you Irene’s Bakery & Happy Holidays!
Be true to you,