Happy day 16 of the 17 days of giveaway, friends!! We are hitting up the fitgear isle today with my friends from XBAR fitness and you DON’T want to miss this!!
I absolutely love the XBAR and have been using it for years with myself and my clients. I love that it’s portable (hiii traveling trainer kasey) and has different band resistances.
Code “powercakes” also gets you 5% off your order!
So, what is an XBAR?
“The XBAR’s unique and innovative design allows for unlimited exercises. Workout every body part with one compact device. Work your core, shoulders, chest, legs, back, biceps, triceps, and more! It’s so simple, yet so portable and functional.. The XBAR fits in to your life. On your time, in your place, at your pace!” – XBAR Fitness
Included in the XBAR kit:
- 1 – XBAR
- 2 – Push up docks
- 3 – Resistance bands (easy, medium, hard)
- 1 – Door anchor
- 1 – Accessories bag
- 1 – 32-page XBAR workout guide
Things I personally love:
- It comes with a door stop so you can hook into any closable door for movements like rows, push downs, & squats.
- It comes with two push up blocks so you can keep it stationary on the floor for mountain climbers, plank holds, & push ups!
- The 3 different levels of resistance bands for easy & changeable challenges.
- The bar is comfortable to grip & hold.
- Easy to take on the go as it is not too heavy to carry in a bag.
Here are some clips with commentary of my initial Review a few years back! You will be seeing more of the XBAR in future posts so keep an eye out.
XBAR is giving a lucky reader a chance to win just that…an XBAR!! Ahh this is so so awesome guys you don’t wan’t to miss this!!
Enter below, good luck, & be true to you!