Happy Wednesday, all! Super excited to bring to you a review today that is right up your alley! If your like me and embrace sweaty workouts during the week — you are doing laundry a decent amount of time so you can get back to wearing your favorite 4 tank tops and 4 pairs of shorts throughout the week…(at least that’s me!)
I obviously love to focus on reviewing products for you guys that will be of your interest — it’s so cool to hear someone say…”oh hey I tried that ______ that you talked about — love it!”
Love being a trusted source of info and opinion! :]
One of my athlete’s moms said to me, “This would be a great end of the summer gift to the girls!” haha so true! ;]
HOW DOES WIN WORK?
Synthetic fibers repel water, which is why they are good for wicking. But that means they attract oils from your skin. Bacteria eat those oils, causing the sweaty smell. WIN breaks the bond between the oils and the synthetic fibers, removing the source of the odor.
There’s a great two minute video that explains this, and much more detail [here].
WHY IS IT BETTER?
Regular detergents have lots of chemicals that remove stains from jeans, t-shirts, and other cottons. But they lack the special chemicals that separate oils from synthetic fibers. WIN is optimized for cleaning workout gear and smelling great.
HOW DO I USE IT
- Separate your synthetics workout gear from your regular laundry
- Wash your workout gear on warm / cold
- Most synthetics can go in the dryer on “Tumble Dry Low” or “Low Heat”
WHAT IS WIN GREEN AND HOW IS IT DIFFERENT?
- WIN Green is fragrance-free and dye-free, for people with sensitive skin or noses. It uses more eco-friendly ingredient sourcing, and has been awarded the EPA’s “Safer Choices” seal. It is the same price as WIN Blue, and is equally effective.
I used the Green version right away and honestly, my clothes came out stank free ;] It’s also nice to know that they have a dye free version for us sensitive skin folks.
WHERE IS WIN MADE?
- WIN is made and packaged in Ohio, and the company is based in Brooklyn, NY.
WHAT ELSE CAN I USE WIN FOR?
- Their customers have reported amazing success cleaning dog beds, horse blankets, towels, running shoes, protective gear for hockey, football, and lacrosse, military and police uniforms, and Halloween costumes. Anything with synthetic fibers is right up our alley!
You can use code “EVERYWIN”
at checkout on Amazon for $1.00 off!
Thank you for letting me try out your product WIN & be true to you,