What’s up friends! Happy FRIYAY!
Today I’m bringing to you some news & a new recipe!
My friends at VEGA just launched their own Marathon Training plans which you can check out here! These are free programs that you can utilize whether you’re running your first 10k, half marathon, or full marathon!
I love VEGA and their ways of helping others. If you sign up for the program, you will get –
- Meal & fueling plans for 8 key training days
- 16+ tasty (and functional!) recipes
- Playlists to rock your happy pace
- Half, full marathon & 10K plans
- Curated articles by health experts
Once signed up, you’ll receive the following PDF downloads:
o Week 1: Long Slow Distance Runs
o Week 2: Tempo Runs
o Week 3: Hill Runs and Speedwork
o Week 4: Shakeout Runs
o Week 5: Cross-training
o Week 6: Rest Days
o Week 7: Longer Slow Distance: End of Training Plan
o Week 8: Race Day!
For someone like myself who isn’t an expert on running, this program is super helpful!
Not only does VEGA have awesome programs for you – but they are also being double awesome and letting me giveaway a RUNNING SWAG PACK!
All of these products can be beneficial before, during, & after your training.
I also use the Protein Powder in a ton of my recipes including my new recipe –>
- 2 Scoops VEGA Vanilla Performance Protein Powder
- 1/3 Cup Crazy Richards Peanut Flour
- 2 TB Coconut Flour
- 1 Large Egg (Or sub Flax Egg which is 2 TB Flax mixed with 3 TB warm water)
- If no flax egg, add 1/4 cup Flax to the mix
- 1 Banana
- 2 Cups Almond Milk (may need a bit more depending on consistency).
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips Of Choice
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Stevia (or 10 drops of liquid stevia)
- Pinch of Sea Salt
You can find the linked products at iherb.com using code XUG228 to get $10 off your first order!
- Mash banana with egg (or flax egg) and then combine with dry ingredients + almond milk.
- Once combined thoroughly (and not too dry), pour into a parchment lined bread pan & bake at 350 degrees for about 40-45 minutes until middle is set.
- Let cool & ENJOY! :]
- This bread is loaded with protein, grain free, & can be modified for you.
Now let’s get to the giveaway!
HOW TO ENTER:
1) Leave a comment below letting us know why you’d like to win this Marathon Training Swag!
Optional EXTRA entries (not mandatory), please leave a comment for EACH one!
3) Re-Gram the image I post today on Instagram & let me know that you did below!
4) Re-Pin the Image I post today on Pinterest or post an image from the post & let me know that you did below!
5) Subscribe to my Powercakes blog so you don’t miss a giveaway or post!
9) Subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you don’t miss a video!
10) Check out my soon-to-be launching Online Membership & training programs at KaseyArena.com & if it interests you at all, let me know below if you signed up for more info! I will be sharing new info in my Newsletter if you subscribe so don’t forget to sign up! xo
This giveaway is open to US & Canada Residents & will run until next Friday, July 31st at Midnight.
Have a great weekend, Thank you VEGA TEAM, & GOOD LUCK!
Be true to you,