Hey all! Currently in Rhode Island with my girl HEATHER! I am so excited to be with her. We are for sure soul sisters & haven't stopped talking since I arrived! She picked me up right from the airport & we headed to lunch then her BARRE class where she kicked my butt! I will be posting a recap in a few days of everything! Tonight we're having a blogger meet-up in Rhode Island and we are SO excited!
As always, we will start with the highlights from instagram!
- @lxfit & her ultimate broccoli cheese pea soup!
- @jessicalynne118 & her favorite unsaturated fats!
- @fuel_for_thought & her ultimate power rolls!
- @jenniferp1980 made my upside down banana loaf from my blog yesterday! Yay!
Good job ladies!! Can't believe we only have a week left of the challenge - you all are amazing!!
So, this morning Heather is working and I am being the blog nerd of the pair. I have to say, it's so nice to be staying with someone who lives such a similar lifestyle to myself because the pantry is full of foods that I also enjoy!
This morning I made some simple Vanilla Nutmeg POWEROats!
- 1/2 cup oats
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 TB Chia seeds
- 1 TB Flax seeds
- Sprinkle of Nutmeg
- A few drops of vanilla extract
- A few drops of liquid stevia
All I did was microwave the ingredients in a coffee mug for about 1 min & 30 seconds.
Topped with strawberries & banana with 1 packet of VEGA Nutritional One Shake Pudding!
- Mix 1 packet of Nutritional One Shake (Vanilla Chai) with about 1/4 cup water until thick pudding forms.
It’s not surprise that I absolutely love VEGA & their products along with their message behind everything they do.
Their Thrive Forward movement is so full of educational topics and I have learned so much.
If you haven’t checked it out yet & want to learn more about how to THRIVE with plants – check it out here!
They were so nice to send me some awesome products to try!
- Vega Sport Protein – tastes amazing, I swear!
- Chlorella tabs – I take in the morning with my vitamin.
- Maca tabs – I also take this with the chlorella tabs.
- Savi Seeds - I snack on these almost every day.
- Vega Omega Oil Blend – I’ve been adding a squirt into my salad dressing to help with proper absorption.
- Vega One Nutritional Shake – Vanilla Chai! Love me some chai flavored anything.
The benefits of these speak for themselves – feel free to click on the links to learn more about their products!
Speaking of products, do you want a chance to try some of the VEGA line?
V is for…VEGA GIVEAWAY!
Giveaway Details for THREE WINNERS!
· Vega One: All-in-One Nutritional Shake Small Tub French Vanilla
· Vega Energizing Smoothie 285g Tropical Tango
· Thrive Foods: Nutrient Dense, Plant-based Recipes for Peak Health – Brendan Brazier’s Book
· Vega Shopping Bag