Happy day 4 of the 7 days of giveaways y’all from me & my friends at Takeya USA!
This post is sponsored by Takeya USA &
all photos by my girl Mikayla @the.photographygirls
Just a reminder:
You will have until December 29th to enter ALL giveaways (as you can still earn points by tweeting) and winners will be contacted first week of January! :]
Each year is so much fun for me to put these together with the help of some amazing companies to bring to YOU some Holiday Cheer & gifts!
It’s super simple to enter each day!
- Make sure you’re subscribed to the blog so you don’t miss a giveaway!
- Enter each giveaway at the bottom of each blog post by following the prompts.
- There are MULTIPLE ways to enter EACH giveaway so the more you do, the higher your chances of winning!
- Winner’s will be randomly selected after the giveaways end on December 29th!
- All giveaways are US only (unless otherwise stated).
- Have fun & I hope you are introduced to some new products/companies as well as some of your favorites as well! XO
Anyone else not leave the house without their water bottle!? I swear it’s one of my non-negotiables that I cant’ leave or travel without.
Takeya bottles are insulated and crafted from pure 18/8 stainless steel which will make you feel good about drinking from them daily.
Takeya insulated bottles keep your favorite drink ice cold for 24 hours, or steaming hot for up to 12.
This is HUGE because sometimes it takes me a few hours to get through 32oz of cold liquid, but the temperature remains the same from hour 1 to hour 3.
I’m also particular with my insulated drink-ware for my coffee as I want it to stay hot for a while between my clients. They have a new line of hot beverage travelers that are AMAZING…and super cute.
Plus, their COLOR OPTIONS are awesome! I’m obsessed with these “frost” like bottles and how they aren’t only functional, but super adorable to carry around.
Corey & I have also been using their cold-brew coffee maker and it’s a game changer. Corey is a big cold-brew guy daily (even in the winter) and making our own has saved us so much money!
Takeya is giving 2 lucky winners a chance to win from their various sizes of bottles!
Enter below & happy holidays!
Be true to you,