Hey all & happy FALL! Ya know, it’s funny. I am such a summer lover & will do anything for a 80 degree sunshine day – but once the first crisp morning hits, I can’t help but start to instantly crave everything pumpkin, scarves, long leggings, sweatshirts, & watching football & relaxing on the couch all day on a Sunday.
My friends at So Delicious make it easy when it comes to flavor cravings by offering some AMAZING new treats! I am a huge fan of their products & their new ones definitely made it easier to embrace the first day of Autumn.
Products like Pumpkin spice coconut milk bars, candy corn bars, & their signature So Delicious Holiday drinks like Egg Nog, Mint Chocolate, & Pumpkin Spice are definitely on my list of favorites. When I opened up my fall package and found WHIPPED CREAM … I think I had a fan girl moment.
It will be available in Whole Foods this month! You know I only chat about products I truly use & love – and guys, this stuff is UNREAL. The original is thick, creamy, & sweet – just like any whipped cream should be. The light is definitely a little less thick but still super flavorful. Although I could’ve easily eaten the whole entire container with a spoon…I was inspired to create a new fall flavor recipe to partner up with this new CocoWhip deliciousness.
Pumpkin Spice Pudding for one!
- 1 Cup So Delicious Coconut Milk (could use pumpkin coconut milk)
- 1 Scoop of Protein Powder (I used Vega Vanilla)
- 1/2 Cup of Pumpkin Puree
- 2 TB Chia Seeds
- Cinnamon to taste
- Stevia to taste (I found some pumpkin spice stevia at a local store!)
- Add all ingredients into a blender (I used my Vitamix)
- Blend until thick consistency is reached. If too thick – add some more liquid!
- Let sit for a minute or two so the chia seeds will thicken up the pudding.
- Top with So Delicious CocoWhip & you’re set!
For any of the above ingredients, feel free to use coupon code XUG228 at Iherb.com for $10 off any order over $40 & $5 off any order under $40!
We’re giving one lucky reader a chance to win a FREE PRODUCT COUPON from So Delicious to try out their favorite product of choice!
HOW TO ENTER:
- Leave a comment below letting us know which product you’re most pumped to try! :]
Optional Entries (please leave a separate comment for EACH entry!)
- Tweet about the giveaway, “I am entering to win the @So_Delicious Dairy Free #giveaway via @Powercakes at http://powercakes.net/sodeliciousfallgiveaway”
- Re-post my Instagram image & tag @So_Delicious & @Powercakes
- “Like” So Delicious & Powercakes On Facebook
- Re-Pin my Pinterest Image
- Subscribe to my Blog on the main page so you don’t miss a post or giveaway!
*Open to US & Canada Residents until midnight NEXT Tuesday, September 30th.
Have a good one & be true to you!
PS 7 more days until our #BODYpeace book reveal!! Woo!