Happy Sunday all! How’s your weekend going?
Yesterday I spent the day with my ladies as we went bridesmaid dress shopping for my friend Courtney’s October Wedding! We literally got there, tried on dresses, & decided on one all under an hour. Our bridal party doesn’t mess around! Even the bride, Court, got to try her dress on again & it’s still just as beautiful. She has so many fall wedding ideas that just give me all of the more reason to be on Pinterest with a cup of tea at night.
Being that we were so quick at the bridal store just meant an even faster arrival to Olive Garden for lunch! They have new additions to their menu & their Salmon totally caught my eye.
After we all ate about 5 servings of the salad – which is SO good – we dug into lunch.
I ordered the herb salmon with asparagus & a lemon wedge since lemon & salmon together is a match made in sea food heaven.
After a good nights sleep, I got up early this morning to hit the gym so I’d have the rest of this Sunday to relax & get some work done! I did a leg workout that left me sweatyyyy for sure! #IWILL be sharing that workout with you tomorrow for Monday Power Moves!
After my morning workout I hung out in the hydro massage bed for a few minutes which felt amazing – have you ever used one of those? They have them at Planet Fitness & when I’m visiting the boy I take advantage of hitting those up!
Not only was my my bod ready to be refueled after that workout – but I had a little making up to do. You see, I just so happen to forget my money as I left this morning and totally forgot that I only had about 10 miles until my car was empty of gas.
This meant, calling Corey to wake him up (sunday is his sleep in day), have him drive to come meet me at a gas station on my way home so I didn’t run out of gas…whoops! Good thing I can make a mean breakfast to earn back some brownie points.
Old Bay Dippy Eggs, grapes, & Garlic Old Bay Golden Potatoes definitely did the trick!
- 4 small/medium golden potatoes (found organic ones at Wal Mart)
- Spray or Oil of Choice
- 2 TB Minced Garlic
- Old Bay Seasoning to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Optional chopped Green Onion
- Wash your golden potatoes
* (or any potato you choose to use!)
* Sweet, red, or white potatoes would work as well!
- Chop into small squares aka home fry shapes.
- On medium-high heated pan, add your garlic, oil (about 1-2TB), & potatoes.
- Sprinkle with Old Bay & Pepper (Dill would be great too but we were out!)
- Cook until golden brown & crispy (about 20-25 minutes) or until tender.
- ENJOY as a side dish topped with some green onion for crunch & flavor.