I often tell the story at any presentation that I give about how my Mom used to have to search high & low to find protein powders and protein snacks for us when we were kids.
Back then…(like 1995), my mom would always be on the hunt for high protein foods that we would enjoy and could mix into our pancakes…aka, powercakes.
Fast forward to the current 2015 and protein snacks are really making an appearance which is great for those of us looking for convenient ways to get protein, even without a protein shake!
My friends at The Vitamin Shoppe just launched their own “Protein Pantry” which is a collection of their high protein foods. The pantry consists of protein pancake mix, protein infused nut butters & peanut butters, & even a “high fiber” maple syrup to go perfectly with your pancakes!
I was PUMPED whenever I unboxed these goodies and couldn’t wait to start taste testing. Below I’ve shared 7 ways you can get protein, without a shake, at the Vitamin Shoppe!
- MANCAKES Protein Pancake Mix in flavors like Light Chocolate & Cinnamon Oat
Along with the Mancakes – they also make a HIGH FIBER syrup to go over top. It is so good guys!
2. P28 WHITE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER! Literally … heaven in a jar.
3. P28 High Protein Pancake Mix in WHITE CHOCOLATE! This package was full of white chocolate everythang and I am totally ok with that.
4. D’s NATURALS VANILLA ALMOND FUFFBUTTER (which also comes in Chocolate Fudge Cake) – yes pleaseeee.
5. ABOUTTIME PROTEIN PANCAKE MIX — in flavors like Cinnamon Spice & Chocolate Chip!
6. BUFF BAKE WHITE CHOCOLATE PROTEIN PEANUT BUTTER … have I mentioned how much I love this white chocolate theme?
7. FLAPJACKED PROTEIN MUFFINS! These are super simple to make – just fill with some water, mix, & put into a microwave for 35seconds-60seconds! So good topped with any of those nut butters from above, just sayin!
Going back to when my mom would search for protein to add into our powercakes growing up to now having all of these products readily available at your local Vitamin Shoppe – it’s quite a difference!
I highly suggest checking out Vitamin Shoppe’s PROTEIN PANTRY online or in the store. They also have tons of protein bars, drinks, & more to choose from. It’s sorta like Christmas morning when you walk into a Vitamin Shoppe…or maybe it’s just the fitness nerd in me ;]
To see more ideas check out the hashtag #ProteinPantry & follow my friends at @Vitaminshoppe on social media!
Have an amazing Tuesday & be true to you,
This post is sponsored by FitFluential on behalf of Vitamin Shoppe. All opinions are mine.