hey all! Happy Monday! Before we kick off this week with some Power Plates – did you know I’m going out for the football team this year?
Lame joke – BUT we did get super into the football theme yesterday at Corey’s parents house. Somehow we decided to bring out his old high school helmet & can I just say….wearing this thing was NO JOKE. First off, my head was a little too big for it so getting it on was a bit painful – and you honestly feel like a bobble head doll.
Corey was reliving the high school years! ha, I swear it’s never a dull moment.
Anywho! No need for a helmet with today’s Power Plate move of the day!
Yenory & I take turns posting videos by NOON to Instagram & The Challenge Loop App so make sure to be following both accounts so you don’t miss a move!
Yenory Garcia aka iAmHealthyFit:
Twitter @ _IAmHealthyFit
Today’s move is a PIKE!
Adding the plates really takes this move to the next level.
How to do this move:
- Start in a plank position.
- Pull your lower half forward with straight legs.
- Contract your core & squeeze!
- Return back to a controlled plank & Repeat.
- Make sure to aim that buttocks to the sky! ;]
How you can join in the Challenge:
- JOIN by going to the website [here] and/or download & sign into the CHALLENGE LOOP APP!
- The challenge will run from Feb. 1st-Feb. 28th, 2014!
- All you have to do is follow the calendar of exercises for each day.
You can complete the move any time and post your image or video to the Challenge Loop feed as your entry.
- YOU MUST post a picture, video, or details of your workout on the page at least 8 times for a chance to win!
- The official challenge hashtag is #PowerPlatesChallenge
The winner will win a HEAD TO TOE look from Under Armour Women!
Loving all of the participation already! Make sure to tag #PowerPlatesChallenge on Social Media so we can share your hard work!
Here is a little high light from Instagram last night – keep up your awesome work guys! You are inspiring many.
I’m off to meet with some awesome motivating people from the area where we all get together to help each other with what we’re all working on. How cool? I love this community!
I hope you have a great Monday!
Be True To You,