Happy Wednesday, friends!
Today we’re joined by my friends from Nutiva & a delicious new Strawberry Coconut Cream Tart recipe from me to you! ;]
Nutiva is a brand that I’ve been a fan of for years and I have loved seeing their product line expand. One of my favorite go-to’s is adding their chia seeds to my smoothies.
Basic Banana Green Smoothie Recipe (just blend & enjoy!):
- 1 Cup Liquid
- 2 TB Nutiva Chia Seeds
- Handful of Greens (spinach)
- Scoop Of Protein Powder
- 1 Banana
Nutiva is the world’s best-selling brand of organic coconut, chia, hemp & red palm superfoods. They are dedicated to nourishing people and planet by donating 1 percent of sales to support sustainable agriculture programs.
In 2014, Nutiva donated over $800K bringing the total donation to date to more than $3 million. Founded in 1999 by John W. Roulac, Nutiva® is committed to revolutionizing the way the world eats. For more information, please visit nutiva.com.
(the Organic O’Coconut snacks are BOMB)
Nutiva’s portfolio includes virgin coconut oil, refined coconut oil, coconut manna, coconut flour, coconut sugar, o’coconut (hemp & chia, classic), hempseed, hemp oil, hemp protein, hemp protein chocolate, hemp protein vanilla, chia seeds, unrefined red palm oil and shortening.
(the most addicting fueling food…maybe on the planet)
All Nutiva products are certified organic and verified non-GMO. Most Nutiva products are Kosher Certified and a few are Fair Trade Certified. Consumers can find Nutiva products at grocery stores nationwide, include Whole Foods Markets, Amazon.com and Nutiva.com.
My friends at Nutiva were kind enough to send over some of my favorites like Chia Seeds, Organic O’Coconut Snacks, & Coconut Manna (aka Coconut Butter…aka amazing) to play with & today I’ve got a recipe for YOU!
I made it my challenge to combine all 3 of these ingredients into one SIMPLE recipe…enter Strawberry Coconut Cream Tarts!
Ingredients: (makes 4 mini tarts)
- ½ Cup Nutiva Coconut Manna
- ½ Cup Fresh Strawberries
- 2 TB Nutiva Chia Seeds
- 3 TB Pure Maple Syrup (or liquid sweetener of choice)
- add an extra TB if you want more sweetness
- 4 Nutiva Organic O’Coconut Snacks
(Warning: you will be tempted to eat the WHOLE THING with a spoon.)
- Combine all ingredients (except O’Coconut Snacks) in a food processor or blender (I used my Vitamix).
- Line a cupcake pan with small pieces of parchment paper or cupcake liners in 4 of the molds.
- Take your O’Coconut Snacks and press them into the bottom of 4 parts of your lined cupcake pan with your thumbs (they can mold into any shape really well).
- Next, take your Strawberry Coconut Cream Filling & spoon equal parts onto the 4 o’coconut “crusts” making sure to spread evenly.
- Stick the pan into the fridge for about 20 minutes until they harden up or freezer for a quicker turnover.
- Take out of the fridge, remove from the pan and parchment paper, & bite into the deliciousness of this fluffy strawberry cloud!
- These can be stored in the fridge for a few days if you don’t eat them all at first sight.
You can learn more about the contest rules [here].
HOW DO YOU NURTURE VITALITY? Follow these simple steps:
- Follow @nutiva on Instagram
- Post a photo to Instagram of how you #NurtureVitality
- Be sure to tag #NurtureVitality + mention @nutiva
- You’ll be entered to win Nutiva superfoods and other prizes!
- Giveaways happen every Monday
Side note: you can also make the above recipe without the crusts.
Thank you Nutiva for your amazing products!
Be true to you,
This post was sponsored by Nutiva®. While I was compensated to write this post, all opinions are my own.)