Hey all! Happy Tuesday! We’re on day FOUR of our 12 Days Of Giveaways Series & just incase you missed the first few days, check out Rooted Beauty Skincare Giveaway, VEGA one giveaway, & Harbinger Fitness & HumanX Gear Training Pack!
If you checked out my guest post for FitFluential for My Top 9 Picks For Fitness Gifts For The Holidays – you may have noticed a company called Kill Cliff that hit the top of my list. I am so pumped to have them on board this year, intro you to them. and share my Salted Caramel Almond Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe using their bars!
Lets start out with filling you in a bit on who & what Kill Cliff actually is.
One of my favorite drinks during the day or after a workout is Kill Cliff Recovery Drinks! Kill Cliff is a functional recovery drink made up of B, C, and E vitamins, electrolytes, and plant extracts including ginger root, green tea extract, and ginseng root powder as well as a unique enzyme blend. They also have two flavors sweetened with stevia. Bonus!
Kill Cliff aids in recovery and helps you feel awesome again through micronutrient replenishment and is best taken before, after or during a strenuous workout, or when you need to fight that not-so-awesome feeling.
Kill Cliff was started in 2011 by a US Navy SEAL because other things on the market didn’t help replenish micronutrients and help you recover. Alas, Kill Cliff Recovery Drinks were born. Now with the launch of their super tasty protein bars, they are able to make sure that you can eat or drink your way to nutrition with Kill Cliff.
Their team is made up of military veterans, athletes, business professionals, and food & beverage gurus alike. They are committed to ONLY making products that we ourselves love and would use.
I love having a bar with a piece of fruit as a great pre-training snack. Their bars are almost “taffy” like with a chewy texture that sets them apart.
Yum – their strawberry cheesecake bar has bits of strawberries in them. Love it! They also heat up nicely which leads my to my new protein packed recipe ….
- 16 oz. Cream Cheese (room temp)
- 14 oz. Greek Yogurt
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Stevia Powder
- 1 & 1/2 Cups Pumpkin Puree
- 1 1/2 Scoops Protein Powder Of Choice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. salt
- Combine all ingredients into a mixer & mix on medium speed until combined. (You don’t want to mix TOO much, just enough to combine!)
- Take 4 of the Salted Caramel Kill Cliff Bars & heat on parchment paper in the oven for about 2 1/2 minutes or until pliable. You can also microwave for 30 seconds.
- Take your spring form pan (this pan is VERY important in a successful cheesecake) and press each warmed bar into the base until your crust covers the whole bottom.
- Pour your batter on top and drop the pan a few times to get the bubbles out.
- Bake at 325 For 30 minutes & then turn the over down to 200 degrees and continue baking for about 50min-1 hour.
- Remove and let cool on the counter.
- Wrap & refrigerate overnight or in my case, about 4 hours until I got back from work.
- Each slice of Cheesecake has over 30g of protein!! woo!
Ready to try out some Kill Cliff of your own? One winner will win a sample pack with one of every product from Kill Cliff, a pair of sunglasses, and a Kill Cliff tank top.
How To Enter:
- Leave a comment below letting us know which product you’d most likely grab first, the fizzy kill cliff drink or the delish KC bar?
Optional Extra Entries (not mandatory): please leave a separate comment for EACH entry.
3) Re-Gram the image I post today on Instagram & let me know that you did below!
4) Re-Pin the Image I post today on Pinterest or post an image from the post & let me know that you did below!
5) Subscribe to my blog so you don’t miss a giveaway or post!
9) Subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you don’t miss a video!
10) Check out my soon-to-be launching Online Membership at KaseyArena.com & if it interests you at all, let me know below if you signed up for more info.
*This Giveaway will run until , until January 3rd 2015 @ Midnight and all winners will be announced a few days later!
Open to US Residents!
Have an amazing Tuesday & be true to you,