hey all! HAPPY MONDAY! Are you ready for DAY ONE of the [11 DAYS OF GIVEAWAYS!]? I’m so excited for these next 11 days to share with you some of my favorite products!
You may often, I mean often, see me posting about my iHerb.com LOVE. Well, it’s because I DO love this website. I’ve used it for years now. The shipping is SUPER quick & the deals are great!
My coupon code at iherb.com is XUG228 for $5 off any order under $40 and $10 off any order over $40 which I share with so many people because it’s a great way to get an extra deal on top of already low prices.
The good news? YOU can also create your own coupon too for friends & family to use!
On top of that good news – for DAY ONE of this giveaway series, My friends at iHerb.com are offering TWO LUCKY WINNERS a chance to win a $50 SHOPPING SPREE on the website!
With $50 dollars I was able to get some of my favorites…
- Coco Cardio Cocoa Beet Powder (makes great hot cocoa or chocolate sauce).
- Sunflower Seed Butter
- Cinnamon Puffins Cereal
- Cafe Ceps Organic Freeze Dried Coffee Powder
- Better Stevia Liquid Stevia
- Head on over to iHerb.com & Register (Winners MUST BE registered to claim prize!)
- Leave a COMMENT BELOW (in the comment section) telling us which product you would most likely get on your Shopping Spree!
- Tweet or Post about this Giveaway, “I am entering to win the @Iherb $50 Shopping Spree via @Powercakes at http://powercakes.net/iherbgiveaway #11daysofGiveaways”
- Repost my Instagram Image onto your Instagram Profile with info about the post!
- IF you do any of #1 or #2 – please leave an ADDITIONAL comment below saying “I tweeted!” or “I posted about the giveaway” with the link to your post or tweet. You can usually copy the link to your actual post or tweet to share with me for proof. Thank you!!
- Winners must live in countries that iHerb currently ships to –
- Winners out of the US will be responsible for any additional duties/taxes from their country’s Customs Agency and/or Postal Service. (e.g. iHerb.com pay for shipping, but those additional fees are their responsibility).