Happy day 1 of the 7 days of giveaways, y’all from me & my friends at GOODR sunglasses!
all photos by my girl Mikayla @the.photographygirls
Just a reminder:
You will have until December 29th to enter ALL giveaways (as you can still earn points by tweeting) and winners will be contacted first week of January! :]
Each year is so much fun for me to put these together with the help of some amazing companies to bring to YOU some Holiday Cheer & gifts!
It’s super simple to enter each day!
- Make sure you’re subscribed to the blog so you don’t miss a giveaway!
- Enter each giveaway at the bottom of each blog post by following the prompts.
- There are MULTIPLE ways to enter EACH giveaway so the more you do, the higher your chances of winning!
- Winner’s will be randomly selected after the giveaways end on December 29th!
- All giveaways are US only (unless otherwise stated).
- Have fun & I hope you are introduced to some new products/companies as well as some of your favorites as well! XO
Let’s chat about sunglasses, shall we?
As I mentioned in my YouTube video, I literally don’t leave the house without my sunglasses….ever.
Whether it be winter, summer, fall, or spring — I’ve got at least 1 pair of sunglasses in my backpack, 1 pair in my car, & 1 pair by the door that I can grab on the way out.
When it comes to sunglasses I’m a little particular which is why I’ve been loving the Beast line from my friends at Goodr!
The beast line is for those with that extra grit.
Those who take being competitive to another level, who don’t mind getting dirty or have scrapes and bruises.
Which basically describes me in a nut-shell! ;]
I don’t like to get super expensive glasses because I tend to be a little “rough” on them (as they sometimes get trapped in the bottom of my bag…for months).
Goodr glasses are not only durable (which is perfect for clumsy Kasey) but also have an amazing price point at either $25 or $35 depending on the glasses.
Right up my alley!
They need to be comfortable! I can’t stand when sunglasses slip down my nose or hurt behind my ears. Ya feel me!?
They have all different colors and lenses to choose between from reflective, to non-reflective, & gradient.
You’ll also need to look at the names of the glasses because they are nothing short of creative.
My friends at @beastgoodr are giving away 2 pairs of their sunglasses to THREE winners!!
Make sure to enter below and thank you Goodr!
Be true to you & happy holidays,