Happy day 5 of the 14 DAYS OF GIVEAWAYS 2017, friends!
Today I’m so excited to bring to you one of the staples in my refrigerator for breakfast, lunch, or dinner….Eggland’s Best Eggs!
Eggland’s Best Eggs are full of healthy protein and more of the vitamins and minerals we need compared to ordinary eggs.
Each EB egg contains 6 times more Vitamin D than ordinary eggs, which is equal to 35% of the daily recommended intake of Vitamin D.*
I typically eat 2 whole EB eggs with some added egg whites daily as part of meals. I love “dippy” eggs (sunny side up/runny) the most & love it on toast with avocado.
I just cook the eggs on low for a few minutes & sprinkle with pink salt & pepper! My favorite.
Eggland’s Best also has hard-boiled options so I’ve taken my classic egg + avocado combo & made it into an Avocado Egg Salad!
SO simple & nutritious…and again, great on bagels & toast! ;]
● 1 Whole Avocado
● 1 Package of Eggland’s Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs
● 2 tsp of Pink Salt
● 2 tsp of Black Pepper
● 1 tsp of Dijon Mustard
1. Chop the hard boiled eggs up into small cubes & add into a medium sized bowl.
2. Add your whole avocado into the same bowl along with your pink salt, pepper, & dijon mustard.
3. Mix & mash together until you’ve got the consistency of your choice!
4. Split into 2 servings for a protein & healthy fat packed snack or add on top of your favorite toast or bagel for your next meal! YUM!
Want to kick it up a notch? I’m a huge Smoked Salmon junkie so I put some on TOP of the Avocado Egg Salad &
all I can say is wow….SO GOOD.
2 WINNERS WILL RECEIVE:
- 6 months of FREE EGGLAND’S BEST EGGS (classic, cage free, or organic)
- Kitchen essential prize pack! This includes a freezer bag, whisk, spatula, cutting board, iPad stand to hold tablet or magazine if you’re using a recipe, & a plush EB egg.
Be true to you & Happy Holidays!!