Hey all! I don’t want you to think I forgot about posting!
I’m just having some issues with some settings and I’m hopefully going to get them fixed ASAP!
So I apologize for no pictures; still trying to figure that out.
I have a few things coming up,
1) My competition is in ONE WEEK! AHHH.
Super Excited! :]
2) I start teaching at the High School this week;
I will miss my elementary kids so much! but I’m looking forward to this experience!
3) I will be speaking at my university with my Mom this Wednesday about “Healthy Eating & Fitness Tips!”
4) I will be speaking at my area’s local Event on Saturday about “Healthy Eating for Kids”
5) that is all for now ? haha I can’t wait to fill you all in on everything in detail!!
I’ve got a bunch of recipes & things to share along with some new fitness work outs
I’ve been loving the 12 minute intervals I’ve been doing lately!
Combining cardio for 20 seconds, 10 seconds rest, and then 20 seconds of a TRX movement.
I’ve been loving the quick work outs that get right to the point! ;]
Enjoy your sunday!
I’m currently eating a coconut flour POWERCAKE with a “mudslide” flavored coffee
(with an addition of coconut oil)
mmmm, makes it so creamy!
Ever have a really busy week?
I try now to get stressed but sometimes I do,
I’m sure it will all be fine though :]
Sometimes being busy keeps me on track!