Happy Wednesday all! It is day TWO of my WEEK OF RECIPES.
Today I share a curry twist on my usual massaged kale #POWERBOWL.
I honestly haven’t really used curry much in my cooking until I went to visit Heather in Boston & we visited a local restaurant where I had coconut curry vegetables. They were AMAZING and I thought to myself – this coconut curry combo is something I need to experiment with!
- 2-3 cups of Kale
- Or greens of choice
- Chopped Raw Beets
- Chopped Red Onion
- Roasted Eggplant
- (Chopped & roasted with a little coconut oil, sea salt, & pepper at 350 for about 40 minutes)
- Roasted Japanese Sweet Potato
- (Roast in the oven for about 50 minutes at 350 degrees)
- 1 TB Melted Coconut Oil
- You can put into the microwave for about 20ish seconds or on the stove top in a pan to warm.
- 3 TB Nutritional Yeast
- 1 tsp Curry Seasoning
- A few dashes of coconut aminos
- Or you could sub soy sauce.
- Sprinkle of Dulse – optional but so good!
- Combine all of the above ingredients & massage thoroughly with your hands before you have to wash hands thoroughly!
- AKA: Your hands are going to get dirty but once you taste this – it’s all worth it.
The coconut oil adds a subtle sweetness to the dish along with the savory flavors from the curry & veggies!
As always, you can find some of my favorite ingredients
on www.iherb.com with a the coupon code XUG228
for $5 off any order under $40
and a $10 off any order over $40!
If you try it out, I’d love for you to share it with me just like some awesome ladies on Instagram!
@jlmarshall626 with a beautiful colorful dish! Talk about #eatarainbow!
@dearbrittbritt with veggies, eggs, salsa & grapefruit!
@nicolefederica with a gorgeous spread! Avocado, Brussels, chickpeas, & veg.
@pharmgirl76 with a Mexican POWERBOWL with avocado, butternut squash, beans, & veg!
This all looks delish – thanks for sharing with everyone your #truetoyou meals!
Have you ever tried the coconut & curry combo??