If you could combine a cookie and a brownie together…what would you get?
I was actually quite surprised how these turned out being that they don’t have any gluten or grains in them but regardless these cookies with a brownie consistency are delicious if I do say so myself.
You can see them on my new Episode of “What I Eat In A Day Episode 2” on YouTube!
Ingredients for 10 Cookies:
(about 8g of protein per cookie!)
gluten free, grainless, & power packed.
- 1 Cup of Crazy Richards PURE PB+ Peanut Powder (you can find on Amazon!)
- 2 TB Coconut Flour
- 2 Tb Dark Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Cup of Liquid [Muscle Egg] Egg Whites
- 1/4 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Sugarless Sugar Stevia Powder
- 1/2 Cup So Delicious Coconut Milk
- Dash of Sea Salt
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- You will want it to be a THICK batter.
- If too dry, keep adding 1 TB of liquid until able to stir smooth.
- Drop the batter onto a parchment paper lined pan.
- Bake at 350 Degrees for about 12-13 minutes.
So simple & delicious! I’ve been loving them with peanut butter on top or on top of yogurt.
Hope you enjoy & have a great start to your week!
Be true to you,
You can find all of my favorites in my Amazon A-Store!