Started my morning off with a WOD!
I’m currently out of town visiting the boyfriend, who happens to be a little under the weather.
So this morning I got up, headed to the gym solo , & rowed my heart out!
completed 2000m row in 9:25.7
finished with a few core exercises similar to these V-Up Toe Touches…
with the exception of my tan summer skin & muscular boyfriend in the reflection.
Came back to the apartment where these were in the fridge waiting for me…
Fact: The whole time I was rowing, I was picturing this meal.
- 1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
- 2 TB Chia Seeds
- A Few Drops of Liquid Stevia (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 Cup of Unsweet Nut Milk
- Combine these 3 ingredients & let sit over night or at least for 30 minutes in the fridge.
In the morning add…
- Sliced Strawberries
- Sprinkle of Cinnamon
- VEGA Protein Powder “Frosting”
- 1 scoop VEGA protein powder mixed with a few TB of water to make thick.
- Drizzle with Healthy Chocolate Sauce
Perfect way to refuel after a workout!
Have you ever tried overnight oats?
Some of my favorite combos are my Gingerbread PowerOAT Parfait
Yum! What a great thing to look forward to after a workout & refuel those muscles!
Any ingredient you see, you can get on www.iherb.com with my coupon code XUG228.