Happy Friday everyone! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and took a break from tweeting to spend time with your loved ones.
Today I’ve got some top Black Friday specials from some of my favorite companies!
2) $100 off a new product I’ve been playing with the for the few weeks for a review – The Supreme Pilates Pro!
I love all types of fitness & I’m always game to try anything – so when they reached out to team up I was all for it! The product comes with a folding Pilates unit that can be easily stored away when not using it. There are different attachments like the bar, straps, & coils of different resistances.
Papacakes helped put it together & honestly the set up was super simple!
The system came with a DVD series so I started with the “get to know your Supreme Pilates Pro” so I could learn the basics.
The videos are great so I’m sharing some of the top moves with you guys! I really like the comfort of the product paired with all of the extra add ons. It definitely fired up my CORE & my legs for suuuure! I love switching it up & I think not only will I use this regularly, but my clients will love it!
My friends at the company are giving Powercakes readers a $100 OFF COUPON if you use “POWER100” at checkout! :] A big thank you to them & I’ll definitely be sharing some more with the system soon!
3) VEGA storewide is 25% off + free shipping! hiyo!
One of my favorite products is the Chocolate VEGA Performance Protein.
4) Nutrex-Hawaii is having a sale! Just use HUGESALE at checkout for some body loving spirulina & bioastin!
5) Check out Under Armour for 25% off BIG LOGO hoodies! I looove this grey & pink one and kinda wanna cuddle up in one right now.
Also ALL HumanX belts ship FREE from humanxgear.com, no promo code needed! I love my black & pink belt.
7) Don’t forget you can get $10 off on iherb.com over $40 with coupon code XUG228 for first time users!
For now, those are the things that caught my eye on this Black Friday! I hope you have a great day. I’m headed to train some clients & then dinner with the family from out of town.
Be true to you,
Are you a “get up & go” black friday shopper or a “hang out in slippers and go online” shopper?