Happy Monday, all! Hope you had an awesome weekend. I got to spend some extra time with clients yesterday for dinner and I’ll share some of our recipes from that in the next post!
For today, my friends at NOW Foods are partnering up for our Spring recipe!
We have some of the students who work under my husband over for dinner at the end of the semester so I whipped together a new dessert for them and they came out pretty good if I do say so myself! (and I had the taste approval of some of the students!)
These were super simple to make & totally hit the sweet-tooth spot.
Most ingredients from the NOW website.
- 3 Cups Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Sugarless Sugar (sugar replacement)
- 3 Eggs
- 1 TB Coconut Better Stevia (flavored stevia drops)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- Bar of unsweet or dark chocolate (used to make a thumbprint)
- Mix everything together in a bowl, except the almond flour to start.
- Once everything is mixed thoroughly, add in your almond flour as you continue to mix.
- Once you’ve formed a dough, use your hands and roll mini dough balls and put them on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Chop up your dark chocolate & put pieces in the center as you push down on each cookie to make a thumbprint.
- Bake 375 for about 10 minutes (I put my first batch in for 12 minutes and they seemed to overcook a bit so I’d bring it back a notch and check on them at 10 minutes).
- Makes about 30-34 mini cookies
I could’ve eaten alllll the raw dough, although I don’t recommend it, because it was that good.
I also got a few goodies I’m excited to try out like Banana Flour which is supposed to be a good replacement for your starch in a recipe. I also got my beloved chia seeds which are a staple for me and NOW’s new Plant Protein Complex protein powder!
I tried out the protein powder & I’m a fan! It tastes great and mixes well.
Thank you NOW Foods for always being so awesome and having such quality products.
Be true to you,